- Book return flights to the USA from just £339.99
- Fly to New York, LA, Seattle & San Francisco
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Washington weather in August 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Washington, represented by Seattle, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Washington weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Washington in August is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 31mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Washington in August is represented by Seattle.
Washington sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Washington in August 2019. Select a month to view Washington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Washington sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Seattle.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:47||20:44|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:06||20:20|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:26||19:52|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about the USA
More Washington destinations
- Diablo Lake
- Friday Harbor
- Neah Bay
- Ocean Shores
- Port Townsend
- Walla Walla
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details