- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Princetown weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Princetown, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Princetown in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Princetown in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Princetown in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Princetown in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Princetown in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Princetown in August and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Princetown in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Princetown is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Princetown sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Princetown in August 2020. Select a month to view Princetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:57||20:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:11||19:54|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:26||19:31|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Jersey in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.