- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Manchester weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Manchester, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manchester in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Manchester in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manchester in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manchester in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manchester in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Manchester in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Manchester in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Manchester is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Manchester sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manchester in August 2020. Select a month to view Manchester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:37||20:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:53||19:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||19:21|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.