- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Lincoln weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Lincoln, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lincoln sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lincoln in August 2020. Select a month to view Lincoln sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:35||20:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:52||19:49|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:09||19:23|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.