- Book flight+hotel to Las Vegas, USA with Virgin Atlantic
- Holidays from just £355 per person
- Price based on 2 people sharing for 4 nights
Reno weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Reno, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 30th Nov 2019
How hot is it in Reno in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Reno in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Reno in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Reno in August - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Reno in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Reno in August and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Reno sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Reno in August 2020. Select a month to view Reno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:59||20:11|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:13||19:53|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:27||19:31|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Nevada
Where's hot in Nevada in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nevada in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.