- Save on holidays to the USA & Canada with Virgin Holidays
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
- Destinations include LA, New York, Boston, Miami & more
Las Vegas weather in August 2019
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Las Vegas weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Las Vegas in August is a very hot 39°C (102°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 88% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in August 2019. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:48||19:46|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:00||19:30|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:11||19:10|
- Save on hotels in Las Vegas, USA with Amoma
- Search for hotel rooms to find the best deal
- Filter offers by price, star rating, reviews & more
Discover more about Las Vegas
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details