- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Kansas City weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Kansas City, Missouri shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kansas City in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kansas City in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kansas City in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kansas City in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kansas City in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kansas City in August and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Kansas City sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kansas City in August 2020. Select a month to view Kansas City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:19||20:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:33||20:11|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:47||19:50|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Missouri in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Missouri in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.