- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Lewiston weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Lewiston, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lewiston sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lewiston in August 2020. Select a month to view Lewiston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:30||20:18|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:49||19:55|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:08||19:28|
- Find low prices on flights to Idaho
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.