- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Augusta weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Augusta, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Augusta weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Augusta in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 116mm (4.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Augusta sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Augusta in August 2019. Select a month to view Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:40||20:28|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:51||20:13|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:01||19:55|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details