- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Grand Junction weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Grand Junction, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grand Junction sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Junction in August 2020. Select a month to view Grand Junction sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:15||20:25|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:29||20:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:43||19:45|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.