- Browse available Cosmos tours to Alaska
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Yakutat weather in August 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 266266 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Yakutat, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yakutat weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yakutat in August is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 266mm (10.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Yakutat in August is 13°C (55°F).
Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yakutat in August 2019. Select a month to view Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:03||21:46|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:38||21:07|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:13||20:24|
- Find cheap flights to Alaska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details