- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Fairbanks weather in August 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fairbanks in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Fairbanks in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fairbanks in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fairbanks in August - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fairbanks in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fairbanks in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in August 2020. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:53||22:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:43||22:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:30||21:10|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alaska in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.