- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Bethel weather in August 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Bethel, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bethel weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bethel in August is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 16 hours of daylight.
Expect 77mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bethel sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bethel in August 2019. Select a month to view Bethel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:22||23:22|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||07:00||22:41|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:38||21:55|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details