- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Huntsville weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huntsville weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huntsville in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 89mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in August 2019. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:56||19:49|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:07||19:33|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:18||19:14|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details