- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in UK
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Kendal weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Kendal, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kendal in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Kendal in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kendal in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kendal in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kendal in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kendal in August and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Kendal sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kendal in August 2020. Select a month to view Kendal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:24||21:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:50||20:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||20:04|
- Save up to 25% on hotel stays in the UK
- Book online in advance with Marriott discount code
- Choose from over 55 hotels located across the UK
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the UK in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.