- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Falmouth weather in August 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Falmouth, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Falmouth weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Falmouth in August is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 74mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Falmouth in August is 17°C (63°F).
Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Falmouth in August 2019. Select a month to view Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:49||21:04|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:10||20:38|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:33||20:07|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More UK destinations
- Fort William
- Scilly Isles
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details