- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Kiev weather in August 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kiev weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kiev in August is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 64mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in August 2019. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:25||20:43|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:47||20:16|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:10||19:46|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Ukraine
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Ukraine destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details