- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Tuvalu
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Funafuti weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Funafuti weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Funafuti in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 232mm (9.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Funafuti in August is 29°C (84°F).
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in August 2019. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:17||18:02|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:13||18:03|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:06||18:02|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details