- Find cheap flights to Turkmenistan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Turkmenistan weather in August 2019
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Turkmenistan, represented by Ashgabat, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Turkmenistan weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Turkmenistan in August is a very hot 36°C (97°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Turkmenistan in August is represented by Ashgabat.
Turkmenistan sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Turkmenistan in August 2019. Select a month to view Turkmenistan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Turkmenistan sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Ashgabat.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:09||20:16|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:22||19:59|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:35||19:38|
- Find low prices on flights to Turkmenistan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Turkmenistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details