- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Lome weather in August 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lome weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lome in August is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lome in August is 24°C (75°F).
Lome sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in August 2019. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:50||18:13|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:50||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:48||18:03|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Togo
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Where's hot in Togo in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.