- Check recommended holidays & tours to Tanzania
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Ngorongoro weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Ngorongoro, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ngorongoro sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ngorongoro in August 2020. Select a month to view Ngorongoro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:45||18:44|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:42||18:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:37||18:40|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Tanzania in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tanzania in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Dar es Salaam
- Ruaha National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Serengeti National Park
- Tarangire National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.