- Book tours & holidays to Tanzania with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £439 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Lake Manyara weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lake Manyara, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Manyara sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Manyara in August 2020. Select a month to view Lake Manyara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:44||18:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:41||18:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:36||18:38|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £489
Where's hot in Tanzania in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tanzania in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Dar es Salaam
- Ruaha National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Serengeti National Park
- Tarangire National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.