- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Romania
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Bucharest weather in August 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bucharest weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bucharest in August is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 59mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in August 2019. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:02||20:41|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:19||20:20|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:37||19:55|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Romania
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
More Romania destinations
- Poiana Brasov
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details