- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Saint-Denis weather in August 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Saint-Denis, Reunion shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Saint-Denis weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Saint-Denis in August is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Saint-Denis in August is 23°C (73°F).
Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Denis in August 2019. Select a month to view Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:49||18:00|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:41||18:05|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:29||18:09|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Reunion destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details