- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Culebra weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Culebra, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Culebra weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Culebra in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 122mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Culebra in August is 28°C (82°F).
Culebra sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Culebra in August 2019. Select a month to view Culebra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:59||18:56|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:03||18:47|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:06||18:36|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Puerto Rico
More Puerto Rico destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details