- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Puerto Rico weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Rico sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Rico in August 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Rico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Puerto Rico sunrise & sunset times shown below are for San Juan.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:02||18:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||18:50|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||18:39|
- Find cheap flights to Puerto Rico with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where's hot in Puerto Rico in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.