- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Evora weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Evora, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Evora sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Evora in August 2020. Select a month to view Evora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:34||20:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:47||20:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:00||20:03|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Portugal
- Book luxury holidays to Algarve & Madeira
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.