- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Svolvaer weather in August 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Svolvaer, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Svolvaer in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Svolvaer in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Svolvaer in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Svolvaer in August - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Svolvaer in August?
The average sea temperature around Svolvaer in August is 13°C.
Does it rain in Svolvaer in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Svolvaer in August and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Svolvaer sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Svolvaer in August 2020. Select a month to view Svolvaer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||03:14||22:57|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||04:25||21:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:24||20:37|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's hot in Norway in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.