- Check recommended holidays & tours to Norway
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Flam weather in August 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Flam, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Flam in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Flam in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flam in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flam in August - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Flam in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Flam in August and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Flam sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flam in August 2020. Select a month to view Flam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:07||22:07|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||21:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:23||20:39|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's hot in Norway in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.