- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Alofi weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Alofi in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in August?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Alofi in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Alofi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in August 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:48||18:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:39||18:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:28||18:12|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.