- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nigeria
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Abuja weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 238238 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Abuja in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in August - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Abuja in August and the average monthly rainfall is 238mm.
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abuja in August 2020. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:21||18:52|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:22||18:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:21||18:39|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.