- Book tours & holidays to Nicaragua with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £647 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Managua weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Managua weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Managua in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 149mm (5.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 21 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Managua sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Managua in August 2019. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:32||18:11|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:34||18:05|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:34||17:56|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Nicaragua in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nicaragua in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.