- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Taupo weather in August 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Taupo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Taupo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Taupo in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taupo in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taupo in August - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taupo in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Taupo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Taupo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taupo in August 2020. Select a month to view Taupo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:18||17:27|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:01||17:40|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:40||17:53|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in New Zealand in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.