- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kaikoura weather in August 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kaikoura, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kaikoura in August 2020. Select a month to view Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:36||17:28|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:16||17:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:53||17:59|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's warm in New Zealand in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.