- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nepal
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Phoksundo Lake weather in August 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Phoksundo Lake, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Phoksundo Lake in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Phoksundo Lake in August, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phoksundo Lake in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phoksundo Lake in August - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phoksundo Lake in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Phoksundo Lake in August and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phoksundo Lake in August 2020. Select a month to view Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:34||19:05|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:42||18:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:50||18:36|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Nepal
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.