- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nepal
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lumbini weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 383383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lumbini, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lumbini in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Lumbini in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lumbini in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lumbini in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lumbini in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Lumbini in August and the average monthly rainfall is 383mm.
Lumbini sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lumbini in August 2020. Select a month to view Lumbini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:35||19:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:43||18:49|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:51||18:33|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.