- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 14th January 2020 (inclusive)
Lukla weather in August 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lukla, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lukla in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Lukla in August, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lukla in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lukla in August - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lukla in August?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Lukla in August and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Lukla sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lukla in August 2020. Select a month to view Lukla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:21||18:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:29||18:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:36||18:20|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.