- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Khorixas weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Khorixas in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khorixas in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Khorixas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in August 2020. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:30||18:43|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:21||18:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:09||18:51|
- Book tours & holidays to Namibia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £781 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.