- Book online & save up to 10% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Budva weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Budva, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Budva sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Budva in August 2020. Select a month to view Budva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||20:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:53||19:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:09||19:20|
- Save up to 30% on half term stays with Iberostar
- FREE kids places + spa access + £50 voucher. Min 5 nights
- Travel before 3rd November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where's hot in Montenegro in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.