- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Ulgit weather in August 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ulgit, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulgit in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Ulgit in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulgit in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulgit in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulgit in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ulgit in August and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Ulgit sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulgit in August 2020. Select a month to view Ulgit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:33||20:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:54||20:14|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:15||19:44|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Mongolia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.