- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Ulaanbaatar weather in August 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ulaanbaatar weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ulaanbaatar in August is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in August 2019. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:28||20:29|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:48||20:05|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:08||19:37|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in Mongolia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.