- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Gao weather in August 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Gao, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gao in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Gao in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gao in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gao in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gao in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Gao in August and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Gao sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gao in August 2020. Select a month to view Gao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:41||18:32|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||18:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:47||18:13|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.