- Find cheap flights to Madagascar with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Perinet weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Perinet, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perinet sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perinet in August 2020. Select a month to view Perinet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||17:31|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:06||17:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:55||17:39|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in Madagascar in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.