- Find low prices on flights to Madagascar
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Nossi-be weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Nossi-be, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nossi-be sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nossi-be in August 2020. Select a month to view Nossi-be sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:08||17:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:01||17:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:52||17:43|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Madagascar in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.