- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Macedonia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Krusevo weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Krusevo, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Krusevo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Krusevo in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krusevo in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krusevo in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Krusevo in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Krusevo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Krusevo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krusevo in August 2020. Select a month to view Krusevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:30||19:52|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||19:32|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||19:09|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Macedonia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Macedonia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.