- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Maseru weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maseru in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Maseru in August and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in August 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:54||17:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:42||17:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:26||17:55|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.