- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Cesis weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Cesis, Latvia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cesis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Cesis in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cesis in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cesis in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cesis in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cesis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Cesis sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cesis in August 2020. Select a month to view Cesis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:17||21:32|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:48||20:57|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:19||20:18|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Latvia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Latvia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.