- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Nakuru weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Nakuru, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakuru in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nakuru in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakuru in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakuru in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakuru in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nakuru in August and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nakuru in August 2020. Select a month to view Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:39||18:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:37||18:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:33||18:39|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kenya
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.