- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Lodwar weather in August 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Lodwar in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lodwar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in August 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:36||18:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:35||18:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:33||18:43|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.