- Find cheap flights to Kenya with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bamburi Beach weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bamburi Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bamburi Beach sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamburi Beach in August 2020. Select a month to view Bamburi Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:29||18:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:26||18:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||18:22|
- Book holidays & tours to Kenya - new for 2019/2020
- Enjoy beach holidays on the Mombasa coast
- Or visit the Maasai Mara National Reserve on safari
Where's hot in Kenya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.